Have I told you I bought a pie plate for the microwave? Well not FOR the microwave, it’s for the brownies and other wonders yet to be coming forth from the microwave. O.K. moving on.
Had some marshmallows hanging around a while ago and decided they needed to go out with some flare.
As in-they were laid to rest on top of a bed of crushed oreos and then fed to the microwave.
The result was super hard-to chew, plain sugar, almost-choking
and I’d never recommend it.
There are better things to do with marshmallows involving peanut butter.